NYC Resources 311 Office of the Mayor
NYC Administration for Children's Services: The City's child welfare agency, dedicated to protecting children and strengthening families

Contact ACS

Report Child Abuse

If you suspect child abuse or neglect, call the State Central Register at 1-800-342-3720 or go to 311 Online

If a child is in immediate danger, call 911.

Mandated Reporters: 1-800-635-1522

Learn how to prevent child abuse


ACS Main Office

150 William Street, New York, NY 10038

Phone: 212-341-0900

Outside NYC: 877-KIDSNYC (543-7692)

Email the Commissioner

Office of Public Private Partnerships

The Office of Public Private Partnerships responds to requests for letters of support and inquiries from organizations seeking to partner with ACS on RFPs and other funding opportunities. Learn more about Partnering with ACS and Letters of Support.

FOIL Requests

Requests for ACS information under the Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) should be sent in writing to:

FOIL/Records Access Officer
Administration for Children’s Services
150 William Street, 5th Floor
New York,
NY 10038


Written requests may be faxed to the above at 212-341-0726. Links

Note: Links will open in new window.

Child Support
New York City's Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is now under the Human Resources Administration (HRA). For more information, visit the OCSE section on the HRA Web site at  or call 1-888-208-4485.

Public Health Insurance Programs
Click here if you wish to obtain a pamphlet about health insurance programs

Voter Registration Forms

Click here if you wish to obtain a voter registration form.  Government services are not conditioned on being registred to vote. A voter registration form can also be obtained at, or by calling 212-868-3692.

Site Map